Skip to content
Preparing the home
- Replace burnt out light bulbs.
- Clean countertops.
- Clean closets and garages.
- Clean carpets, furniture, windows, etc. Paint any areas that need to be touched up.
- Remove family photos from the walls.
- Stage and remove all unnecessary belongings. Try to make the home look as close as possible to a model home. You may even remove some furniture items to make the rooms seem more open.
- Explain the process to client.
Just before the photographer arrives
- Remove any extra belongs from sight
- Make sure garbage cans are out of sight
- Open blinds or drapes
- Turn on all lights
- Allow about 45 minutes for the photo shoot for the averaged size home.
- Let the scheduler know if the homeowners will be there and who he or she will meet.
- Let the scheduler know how the photographer will be paid. Make checks out to CyberView360.
- Let the scheduler know if there’s a gate code or if there is additional information that the photographer needs to know such as dogs or animals on the property.
Within 24 hrs after the photo shoot
- The photographer will adjust photos, create the virtual tour and other requested services.
- An email will be sent with a link to the photos on Dropbox and another email will be sent with links to the virtual tour, eFlyer, Single Property Website if ordered.
- Let us know if you have any questions.