Please see the photography FAQ’s below and contact us if you have any questions:
1. Should I take photos during cloudyweather?
It’s preferable to take photos when the sun is out. Clouds with sun streaming through produces interesting photos – sometimes even better than clear days. Cloudy weather especially the clouds that are cumulus produce interesting photos.
If the weather is going to be inclement for an extended time period, it might be better to take photos rather than wait until a clear day. Look at the clouds in the photos below. I believe the clouds can add texture and in many cases enhance the scene. I wouldn’t recommend taking photos during a downpour. In the example below, there were light showers while I was taking photos and video.
2. How long does it take to get the photos after a photo shoot?
Within 24 hours.
3. How long will the virtual tours be available?
4. What should I do just before the photographer arrives?
- Remove cars from the driveway or front of the home
- Make sure garbage cans are out of site
- Open blinds, curtains and turn on all lights
- Remove dog or cat dish or beds from sight
- Remove anything that is not not absolutely necessary from sight