When scheduling, please provide the following:
- When you would like the property photographed.
- The property size, home size, address and MLS# if you have it.
- How the photographer will access the property (agent, homeowner or lockbox).
- Your name, phone number, email address. If ordering a tour, let us know what additional info you’d like to include. i.e. company name, photo, logo and website address, etc.
- If the photographer will be meeting the homeowner, please provide his/her name(s) and phone number. Also, if there’s an alarm system or dog on the property.
- If there are other buildings such as guest homes, shops or nearby parks should be photographed.
- If there are other areas that should NOT be photographed.
- How will you pay? Payments are required at the photo shoot. We take credit cards, checks and cash.
Additional fees apply when…
- When the property is not ready. The photographer will 45 minutes for the average sized home. An additional fee of $50/half hour will be applied if the photographer has to wait for items to be moved, installed or cleaned.
- If the photographer cannot access the property, a $70 fee will be charged. However, the photographer will take photos of the front of the home and deliver them.
- A $25-50 charge is added for rush job or when deliverables are sooner than 24 hours after the photo shoot.
- Homes larger than 2400 sqft and lots larger than .5 acre. Larger homes take longer to photograph and video.
The photographer will photograph the property as-is. Please work with homeowner or tenant to remove anything that should not be photographed – valuables, garbage cans, etc. Read more on preparing your home for photos.
- After the photo shoot and/or virtual tour are completed, you will receive an email from dropbox.com with links to your photos within 24-48. If you’re unable to download photos, please let the photographer know and we will provide an alternative method.
- Make sure to download the photos to your personal computer and back them up. Cyberview 360 does not not backed up photos.
- Virtual tour links will also be provided via email links. The tour will be available for one year;
- Since property details can be downloaded to the virtual tour from the listing, please let the photograph know if there’s a price change.
- Go to Pricing
We need to know similar details about the property, size of the lot or land and other requested photograph services.